Freelance Social Media Expert
Phoenix Theatre Group is looking for a freelance social media expert to work within the promotions side of our business.
The role would involve managing the social presence for all our touring productions including Pop Divas Live! and Boogie Wonderland. The successful candidate would need to show a good level of knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Social media management
- Social media advertising planning and implementation
- Content creation, it would be advantageous to have experience in the theatre and/or entertainment industry
- Understanding of changing tone to represent different brands within the same business
- Understanding and setting of Return On Investment targets in line with planned social activity
- Outreach to social infulencers across all social platforms
It’s important applicants have good knowledge of the following platforms as a minimum:
If you think this is a role that might be perfect for you please send your CV and any examples of previous work/portfolios to Clive Edwards via email.
Touring Company Manager
Phoenix Theatre Group is looking for a Touring Company Manager to work with two of our UK wide touring theatre shows, Pop Divas Live! and Spice Up Your Life!
The role involves travelling with the cast for each show having overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the performance and associated tasks. The dates for both these productions will predominately be single night visits to theatre venues at weekends and during school holidays.
There are currently 21 confirmed dates in the remainder of 2019 and 26 in 2020. Both shows are still being actively booked for these periods.
The successful candidate, due to the nature of the role, will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be physically fit, the role involves occasional heavy lifting
- Hold a full UK driving licence with less than 7 penalty points
- Be over 25 (for insurance purposes)
- Have an interest and/or experience in theatre and the performing arts
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous but is not required
The role will be paid on a show daily rate, main duties include (but not limited to):
- Driving the cast to and from the performance venue (a company vehicle is provided)
- Assisting with the get in and get out of the show
- Ensuring costumes and props are prepared for each performance
- Liaising with venue staff to set up merchandise and signing positions
- Selling merchandise before, during and after the performance
- Responsibility for cashing up all merchandise take
- Preparing post reports about the performance to management
Daily rate dependent on experience.
If you think this is a role that might be perfect for you please send your CV to Clive Edwards via email.