Phoenix Theatre Group is looking for a freelance social media expert to work within the promotions side of our business.
The role would involve managing the social presence for all our touring productions including Pop Divas Live! and Boogie Wonderland. The successful candidate would need to show a good level of knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Social media management
- Social media advertising planning and implementation
- Content creation, it would be advantageous to have experience in the theatre and/or entertainment industry
- Understanding of changing tone to represent different brands within the same business
- Understanding and setting of Return On Investment targets in line with planned social activity
- Outreach to social infulencers across all social platforms
It’s important applicants have good knowledge of the following platforms as a minimum:
If you think this is a role that might be perfect for you please send your CV and any examples of previous work/portfolios to Clive Edwards via email.
Rate of pay negotiable depending on the experience of the candidate.