There are currently no opportunities available at our Head Office.
Touring Company Manager
Phoenix Theatre Group is looking for a Touring Company Manager to work with one of our UK wide touring theatre shows, Pop Divas Live!.
The role involves travelling with the cast for each show having overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the performance and associated tasks. The dates for both these productions will predominately be single night visits to theatre venues at weekends and during school holidays.
There are currently 17 confirmed dates in the remainder of 2019 and 30 in 2020.
The successful candidate, due to the nature of the role, will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be physically fit, the role involves occasional heavy lifting
- Hold a full UK driving licence with less than 7 penalty points
- Be over 25 (for insurance purposes)
- Have an interest and/or experience in theatre and the performing arts
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous but is not required
The role will be paid on a show daily rate, main duties include (but not limited to):
- Driving the cast to and from the performance venue (a company vehicle is provided)
- Assisting with the get in and get out of the show
- Ensuring costumes and props are prepared for each performance
- Liaising with venue staff to set up merchandise and signing positions
- Selling merchandise before, during and after the performance
- Responsibility for cashing up all merchandise take
- Preparing post reports about the performance to management
Daily rate dependent on experience.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Managing Director, Clive Edwards, via email by Monday 5th August.
There are currently no opportunities available at our Theatre School.